Monday, January 10, 2011

An Obvious Opportunity

Everyday is an opportunity to do or be something great, amazing, kind, sweet, helpful - I could go on and on!  Why can't people see that? It's obvious because we woke up.

When you wake up, take your first breath of the waking hour and decide what good you will do today! I've decided to better myself and the things around me.  I can't let society, work, family or whatever keep me down or from doing the things I need to do to make it.  I have better and greater things still waiting on me.  One day I think we'll eventually come to a meeting point. 

I've become so complacent at my job, so used to doing the same daily routine....I've forgotten stuff, simple little stuff like spelling, lol!!  A while ago I was writing a letter and spelled out the word "tomorrow" - i kept staring at like is this right?  I told my honey I think my job is making me dumb!! lol!   My goal is to not retire at this "JOB", lol! This is the reason I've started reading more books, started this blog.  I've become more involved in the community and  with my friends!!  I needed to broaden my horizon's, continue learning more and more thing!!  Knowledge is power!

Today I was talking to one of my good friends and co-workers about how life has become!!  We both can see the stuff that goes on in the world.  We can see how things need to change.  We can see how we both need to make a change in our lives.  I believe we're moving in the right direction!! Oh and a shout out to him and his lady --> They just got engaged over the Holidays!!  ♥

I think "WE" all need to make changes to better this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.