Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Today is 1/1/11 this first day of this NewYear and new decade!  I'm very happy that I was able to ring in the new year with my honey and my family! 

I'm ready for what this year has in store for me.....baby? new job? new car? winning the lotto?  Who knows what could happen! lol!!

Well I just wanted to post something on this first day of January.....you know make my internet mark for this day!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful NewYears!!

*just sharing - started reading books, by Amanda Hocking great stuff!  I'll put a link to her blog later!

Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.