Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bring me your blankets....I'll fix them!

Last night I impressed my honey buns by sewing the binding that had come loose on two of our blankets......Yay for me!!  I know it's not a big deal....but it was for me! ☺  Plus, how would I ever explain to my mother-in-law that her son strangled himself with the blanket in his sleep...lol!!  Believe me I've waken up with it wrapped around my shoulder or leg....not fun when you're half asleep, tangled up and have to go pee! Well now that that's done, I'll have to find other little projects to fix up! 

So yeah since I'm doing my first.....really simple quilt...I think I'll keep it for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.