Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

What a great Thanksgiving weekend!!  Glad to be back, I missed you all.....What? I did!

I hope that everyone had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family and was stuffed to the brim with all of the yummy foods and tasty desserts.

My heart is full!  I am thankful for my life and my home. I am thankful for my awesome hubby.  I adore him, he's such an amazing man. I am so thankful to have such wonderful and amazing, family and friends in my life. There is just so much to be thankful for.

I can't believe that we're done with Thanksgiving! Where has the year gone?  Weren't we just celebrating New Years! It is true, time goes by so much faster when you're older.

Well, I hope that everyone that went out on Black Friday or is shopping today on Cyber Monday got all the great deals they were looking for.  I hope that no one got sick or hurt during the madness on Friday!

Also thank you to all my new followers, I am returning the follow.  I am replying to comments as well.  If you have your email set up as No-Reply, change it!  I really do like to reply to comments.  So if you didn't get a reply, well that's usually why. I do visit your page and leave a comment. If you're new please leave a comment  so I can return the follow too!! How do I know you're following if you don't let me know! Thanks!

Everyone have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not new. But I am playing catch up on commenting. I've been out for a bit. I hope you are following back. I enjoy your blog.
    I think this year has flown by also. I feel like I've missed a few months.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not new. But I am playing catch up on commenting. I've been out for a bit. I hope you are following back. I enjoy your blog.
    I think this year has flown by also. I feel like I've missed a few months.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! Love this! I'll be your newest follow! I'd love a "follow back"! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the Monday blog hop and I would love a follow back. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was good, I love those long weekends with family and friends.

    For the first time I did not do any Black Friday shopping, but I did get my hands on some Cyber Monday deals. : )

    Julie from Stlavonlady Beauty Tips and Tricks, Savings & More

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.