Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 1yr Blogiversary to me.....

Oh my......what a year this has been!!  Can you believe today 12/29/2011 is my 1 year blog anniversary!!  Wow, time sure has flown!  

source

I'm glad and happily anticipating what the New Year has to bring.  Not only in my life outside of blogger but with all my new friends here on the blog.  What's next for me.....who knows!! Baby, new job ?????????  Thank you to everyone that takes the time to stop by and read my crazy posts or look at my pictures!!  

Well if you'd like to read my very 1st post here it is.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Sticking with it for 1 year is awesome. Do you enjoy it as much as when you first started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love it!!! Happy anniversary! I am your new follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 1st blogiversary..
    and happy new year too... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.