Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Semi Wordless-Wednesday - In the Craftroom

This is my pin-cushion.....don't judge!! Hahaha!!
Let me introduce you to Ms.Blob!

She's been with me for a while. Always here to hold a pin, needle or anything that comes her way.

Let's just say it was a cute sewing project gone bad!!  

This is the reject section...  Sometimes these crooked pins come in handy.

It even has a little handle on it!! Yes, I know it doesn't even match.  Hey it works for me!


I don't even remember what it was supposed to be.  Star, flower, cloud....oh well now it's my big pin-cushion!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute!

    I'm a new follower every way I could find. You have a great site and hope you can get the chance to visit mine and return the favor. I also just posted the Winter Wonderland Blog Hop if you'd like to join! Thanks! www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.