Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's hear it for the Texans!!

source



The Texans season is over! Oh well.....yes we would have liked for them to go to the Super Bowl, but look how far they did make it.  We'll have to wait and see what happens next season.  It was a great day spending it with great friends and eating yummy food! i.e. men downstairs screaming like the players can hear them and women upstairs talking crafts and playing on the wii!!  Good times!! Since I'm not really that big of a football watcher, I do root for my home town teams and watch with the hubby.  I'm a baseball gal, so I can't wait for the season to start.....hopefully we'll have a better season than the embarrassing excuse of a season we had last year.


Well I'm off to watch the Golden Globes!! 




TTFN ♥






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.