Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Family Showcase.... #6

This weeks family showcase is introducing my niece 

Anne-Marie

  This is my brothers middle child and she's a total daddy's girl.  She turned 2 in February and has an older brother Aiden (3) and a younger sister Aubrey (1). She's been made tough by having to play with her older brother and her boy cousins before her little sister and her cousin were born.  Anne loves to play with her dolls and most times you'll catch her putting them night, night as she says.  Anne is a sweetheart and a firecracker!  She also likes to watch cartoons with her brother and sister


  Anne also stole my birthday thunder, I was the only February birthday in our family until she came along, Thanks Anne!! lol!!  I love her and we all call her Butterball!

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.