Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm here.....

I've been a very bad, bad blogger these past couple of weeks.  I have been trying to reply to comments, so give me some credit. School is to blame, so I don't feel too guilty about not having too much on here.  Tests and studying have taken over my life.  I had a Lab exam yesterday and I'm very confident that I made an "A" on it. 

 Well I can't believe that next week is already the middle of November....didn't we just start it.  I could have sworn that I just passed out candy for Halloween.  Nevertheless, I can't wait for Thanksgiving ---> "BigGirlTendencies"

Hmmmmmmm.....turkey, sweets & football  <all in the Homer Simpson voice>

I should have some new projects posted up soon....and more posts. 
Sad to see one of my readers unfollow me....oh well it happens.

Everyone have a fun and fabulous weekend!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.