Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Busy little fingers.....

Is January really over....

Well I'm off to a busy start.  Lots of sewing happening... a new semester at school has started....new construction going on in our home and life is continuing. 

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left sweet comments for my bibs and burp cloths. Thank you for the features as well.  These were my most pinned item ever.

I'm still sewing, here is a sneak peak of what I've been working on this week.

 I never sew for boys....so I was super excited to finally do something boy related.


How cute are these prints


Again I used soft white terry cloth for the backs.  I will show off everything that I made for this gift set.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. fifi, you are so talented!! i love your bibs and burp clothes! i would love to learn how to sew. i can barely sew on a button. lol
    thanks for sharing your talent with us. i hope you have a wonderful last day of the month. <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fifi, I'm your newest reader and follower, thanks for visiting my blog today, have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute!
    Thank you so much for stopping by, following, along, and linking up to the thumping thursdays blog hop! I am now following your lovely blog as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.