Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

These are my all time favorite "love" quotes! 
They're the same ones from last year and the year before that and so on....why would I want to change them. 

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."
~Agatha Christie

 
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
~Alfred Lord Tennyson

 
"Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild."
~Alexis Delp

 
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
~Helen Keller

 
"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
~Roy Croft

 
"Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
~Amy Bushell

 
"I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."
~Javan

I want to wish everyone a lovely day, filled with sweet gifts and gestures of love.





4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I love these quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous and I LOVE your blog! I found you on the hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow me back!

    Have a great day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fifi, thanks for following my blog. I'm following you too now. I love the quote by Agatha Christie! Have a great weekend!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. such nice words.. :)

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.